Personal Information Protection Policy of DS SAKURA DENTAL SERVICES Co., Ltd.
- DS SAKURA DENTAL SERVICES Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) complies with the laws and regulations regarding personal information protection and other standards.
- Our company makes sure that all of our employees are aware of the importance of protecting personal information, and we have established and steadily implement our Personal Information Management Rules (Compliance Program) to ensure that personal information is used and protected appropriately.
- In order to ensure the safety and accuracy of personal information, we implement measures in accordance with our company’s compliance program, and we prevent and rectify any illegal access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- Collected personal information is used only for the purposes specified in our company’s compliance program.
- Our company’s compliance program is continuously reviewed and improved.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Our company uses personal information collected from clients for the following purposes:
- Medical support services
- Support services for corporate dental examinations
- Dental laboratory services
- Medical care fees billing
- Recruitment services
- Nursing care related services
- Training, seminars and other events
Disclosure to third parties
Our company will not provide any personal information we collect from our clients to any third party without client’s consent.
From time to time, our company may outsource the handling of personal information to companies with whom we have entered into confidentiality agreements as part of their operations, but in such cases, your personal information will still be protected under our company’s compliance program.
Management of personal information
Collected personal information is handled securely and under strict control in accordance with our company’s compliance program.
About IP address and cookie data
Our company uses IP addresses of logged users mainly for the following purposes:
- In order to identify causes of problems with the server
- For the website management